- Enter your vessel with bunkering port, eta and bunkering window
- The vessel will appear in the list with a green, yellow or red light
- Green light bunker today
- Red light, wait until suggested date, the system will(can) change the optimal date after next forecast
- Yellow light, not in bunker window.
Estimated & Reported bunker prices
- Latest price: latest index price from BunkerEx
- Estimated price: Calculated bunker price based on previous bunker compared prices with current oil price
- Min discount: The lowest discount achieved based on previous bunker operations in the current port and quality
- Average discount: Based on previous bunker operations in current port and quality
- Max discount: The highest reported discount based on previous operation in the same port and quality
- Pressure index is designed to estimate the supply situation in the chosen port
- Red light: indicate tighter supply
- Green light: indicate sufficient supply.
- The supply situation is calculated based on the latest bunker price deviation from oil price during the last few days.
- Brent forecast from the system. 10 business days forecast horizon.
- Brent forecast is used as input to the traffic light algorithm creating the daily traffic lights.
- IFO380 – MGO – VLSFO; Daily 10 days forecast for the different qualities in the selected port.
- Hourly forecasts updated every hour to optimize intraday timing. 5 hours forecast horizon.
- Made to support the decision whether to bunker in the first or alternative port.
- Day 1,2,3…. Ahead indicates the expected development in the price differential between the ports.
- Input to the model from system forecast and the recent historic differential between the ports.
- Mouseover the black line, and it will indicate the port to bunker
Estimated vs. reported bunker prices
- Linear regression to calculate the time to mean reversion, if quoted bunker prices deviate from average bunker prices
- Estimated port prices from historical data.
- Gives an indication
Historic bunker operations
- Record of the latest bunker operations in current port
- More input after bunkering offers more data to improve future bunker operations