- Enter your vessel with bunkering port, eta and bunkering window
- The vessel will appear in the list with a green, yellow or red light
- Green light bunker today
- Red light, wait until suggested date, the system will(can) change the optimal date after next forecast
- Yellow light, not in bunker window.
Port Availability Indicator
- Port Availability Indicator is designed to estimate the supply situation in the chosen port
- Red light: indicate limited availability.
- Green light: indicate sufficient availability.
- The availability situation is calculated based on the latest bunker price deviation from oil price during the last few days.
- Brent forecast from the system. 15 business days forecast horizon.
- Brent forecast is used as input to the traffic light algorithm creating the daily traffic lights.
- IFO380 – MGO – VLSFO; Daily 15 days forecast for the different qualities in the selected port.
- Daylight forecasts updated every 15 minutes to optimize intraday timing. 5 hours forecast horizon.
- Made to support the decision whether to bunker in the first or alternative port.
- Day 1,2,3…. Ahead indicates the expected development in the price differential between the ports.
- Input to the model from system forecast and the recent historic differential between the ports.
- Mouseover the black line, and it will indicate the port to bunker
- All ports are shown on the map.
- Color indicator of the price movement in each individual port
Historic bunker operations
- Record of the latest bunker operations in current port
- More input after bunkering offers more data to improve future bunker operations